Friday, December 12, 2014

0

Shaadi.com Experiment



I am really curious about the Indian male mentality and how egalitarian it has actually become, especially with educated men who have access to the Internet. There is a poem about the Ideal Indian Woman, and I have built a profile based around it.
" Karyeshu Dasi, Karaneshu Manthri,
  Bhojeshu Mata, Shayaneshu Rambha,
  Roopeshu Lakshmi, Kshamayeshu Dharitri,
  Satkarma Nari, Kuladharma Patni "


 Line for line, it means : 
"Works hard (as a slave) , Gives smart advice (like a minister),
Feeds and cares (like a mother) , Is a sex-goddess in bed (like the apsara Rambha) ,
Is beautiful (like goddess lakshmi), Is forgiving (like mother earth),
These are the ideal qualities (and duties) of a wife "


Here is my profile:



    • I am a model. Grew up in the US, loves fashion and beauty. Independent and modern but simple homely indian girl on inside. I also believe in husband as head of household (or pati parmeshvar hai) and I am pro-men, anti-feminist. I am a party girl now but willing to quit, and also quit eating non veg and drinking. I am a virgin, never even kissed a boy so I am innocent. Also I am religious and do fastings. Prefer to stay at in law's home and be housewife after marriage.I know how to cook well. Looking for indian gentlemen who knows how to treat a lady and is also dominant and strong enough to be the leader in relationship and so I have respect for him. Need to have "aankhon ki sharam" for him. I will work hard to be a good wife and will keep looking beautiful. I will also support and advise you in troubles and am very patient and forgiving. Looks/Height/Caste no bar...tell me why you think you are good for me.
       and obligatory profile picture: (not of me obviously)
        Let's see how many men actually want an equal.....and how many are just paying lip service.
          I'd like to think that most people would be able to say that this is a fake post, but sadly most people
            will think that a person like this actually exists in our patriarchal society.

            tumblr_n35693XANP1sfg941o1_500.jpg (483×725)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please keep it classy!